As I have been driving around to break in the engine, I started having fuel delivery problems. After looking at a few things, it finally hit me that my return line was too free flowing. The fuel line is much longer, has a fuel filter in-line and it goes down a size to be able to connect to the carb. The fuel was taking the path of least resistance and at higher speeds, all the fuel was going through the return line and none was making it to the carb.
I got a barbed brass connector and filled one end with solder. On my second try I got the diameter of the hole sized properly.
About 1.25 hours of driving and no problems yet.